AUDIT COMMITTEES AND CORPORATE PRACTICES
Our Audit and Corporate Practices Committees provide us with the necessary advice and supervision to ensure the profitability and safeguarding of business assets, in full compliance with the rules and laws with which the company operates.
- Review of the status of the internal control system.
- Detailed analysis of the reports issued by internal audit based on its work program.
- Analysis of the work carried out by the external auditor.
- Evaluation of the performance of external audit firms.
- Analysis and verification of the financial information presented in the quarterly and annual reports.
CORPORATE PRACTICES COMMITTEE
- Performance review of the corresponding managers.
- Preparation of the operation report with related parties.
- Review of the CEO's compensation packages, as well as those of the relevant executives.
MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE
|President||Ernesto Icazbalceta Lerma*.|
|Secretary||Alejandro Córdoba Ruíz*.|